- Linen and tea towels not supplied, but there are plenty of pillows, blankets and duvets.
- The bedrooms consist of…
- 1x Queen bed in main bedroom
- 2 x single beds in middle bedroom
- 1 x Quenn bed in the third bedroom.
- BBQ key is hanging up on the side of the kitchen window. Gas bottles for the BBQ and heater are interchangeable if you run out on one. Also, they can be refilled at the Rotoma Service Station. (approx. 15 minutes along Whakatane Highway)
- Our shared jetty is the one on the left as you are facing the lake.
- Best place to park your boat trailer out of the way is down the side of the house in front of the dinghy.
- Power is turned on at fuse box above kitchen door.
- Water is turned on out the back beside the power pole, (left side of pole when facing lake). Wooden lid at ground level, red tap under lid. The hot water will take a few hours to heat up if no one has been there for a day or two.
When leaving please…
- Leave the bach as you found it.
- The bahroom and toilet needs to be thoroughtly cleaned, same with the kitchen.
- Wipe out the fridge and leave the door ajar.
- Mop floors and vacuum.
- Leave washing machine lid open.
- If the kayaks have been used, please drain the water out of them and leave them inside, down the far end of the living rooom.
- Turn off power and water.
- Remove ALL rubbish. Rotorua District Council rubbish bags are provided. Council collection is on Mondays from Wharetoroa Drive.
- Let us know of any damage, or if there is anything you think we need to know about… empty gas bottles or whatever.
- Leave the key in the fuse box, OR return it to….
15 Aotea Crescent,
Havelock North 4130
Any queries …
Ph. 06 875 8237